“Great Fish and Chips”

Ranked #13 of 81 Restaurants in Midland
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Henry's Fish and Chips South, located in Wye Heritage Marine Resort. Food is always very good. I had tyhe smoked wings for an appetiser. They are really good. Then I had the battered pickerel. You get 4-5 pcs of fish, big basket of fries, small bowl of baked beans, coleslaw and a rool all for $14.95. Big portion, great food, and eating by the water.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We took a leisurely two hour drive up from Caledon just to have lunch. It exceeded expectations. The pan fried walleye was perfectly cooked. Cole slaw was excellent. We are going to try the fly in from Parry Sound to Sans Souci. We had one complaint. People should be told that the restaurant is in Port McNicoll on Garmin GPS"s. No Ogdens Beach Road in Midland. It was a challenge to find but well worth it.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Large portions of lightly battered local pickerel- delicious! Sides of frenchfries, coleslaw and baked beans were very tasty. Service was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I've lived near Midland for 13 years and never visited Henry's. Went for supper with a friend who had been and told me it was really good.
Not my kettle of fish. Service was pleasant, young high school student probably.
View was scenic from outdoor patio, waterfront, nice boats.
Surprise came when I saw menu and price of meals. Since we did not want to just skate away, I ordered some kind of fish on a bun with fries and a salad. Lots of fries, lots of bun, but little taste in the fish.
The place has no sole. I won't be back. Plus it is awkward to get to, a long drive for a fish sandwich.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

the food is not bad but it is just an average fish and chips place. Nothing to write home about

2  Thank Good2bFun