“Best Pub for Draught and it's Staff”

Cellarman's Alehouse
Ranked #10 of 80 Restaurants in Midland
Cuisines: American, British, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Traditional British Pub Full Service Restaurant 12 Draught on Tap
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pub for Draught and it's Staff”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

The food here is excellent, and the staff are too. Excellecnt draught selection and they even have espresso and Kittens for unattended Children ;) I come here to decompress, I leave my kids at home :) Thanks to all the Staff at Cellarmens you are all wonderful. Cheers!

1 Thank ServerPoppy

Penetanguishene, Canada
“Great Pub”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I'm frequent this pub at least twice a week and can attest to its great food (Chris is an excellent chef), good service and lively pub atmosphere. If you enjoy pubfare and a good draught selection, then you need to visit the only real pub in town.

• Visited January 2013
Loveland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience at the Ale House”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My girlfriend and I were looking for a local place to have a beer and get some recommendations on hotel and place to eat for dinner. We are a happily out lesbian couple and were treated so nicely by the manager and staff at Cellarman's. We had a few beers and tried the Scotch eggs. They were both amazing. We decided to go back for dinner since their menu choices were excellent and the place was so friendly. The manager remembered our names and introduced us to the other people working there. It felt like we had been going there for years and that we were family. The chef made us each a great meal and we had tons of left over Etoufee and Butter Chicken Curry. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to relax while you drink some beer and have some great food.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Gina M
“Varied Menu with Many Choices”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I love their Caesar Dressing. Everything I have tried there has been good. Sometimes they are a bit slow though. :/

Coldwater, Canada
“Extreemly poor service and food that was lacking in quality”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I will be brief It took an hour to get our apps to the table and then 15 to 20 mins later an overcooked steak , so everyone else ate while they refired another one . they charged $ 25.00 for a 12 oz striploin , french fries and a few steamed vegtables . I will not be back , one of the worst dining experiences in a long time.Oh I almost forgot one of our party of six ordered at the same time the rest of the table did and had his order within 15 mins so he ate alone .

• Visited November 2012