“Great coffee”

Grounded Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Midland
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: A hip little cafe with a passionate coffee roaster, artisan bakers and real baristas.
ontario
“Great coffee”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

On a short vacation and travelled with our dog. We looked for an outside spot for lunch and found Grounded Coffee.
The grilled cheese was excellent. The coffee was very fresh and tea was made with tea leaves.
The
Is is a small unique shop that makes the sandwiches and scone on premises.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank ladygolferontario

Victoria Harbour, Canada
“Fabulous selection of Coffee in a Homey Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

A real treat to visit this establishment, which we do as often as we can. Great down-to-earth owners who are real Genunine; plus a very amiable and proficient staff. Great home baking and sandwiches. Most of all marvelous coffee. Well worth the visit if not for the food and drink, then for the ambience. We LOVE this place.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Tuckedinntheharbour
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
“Great for a Sunday Afternoon Latte”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was there for Sunday coffee and their roasted beans too. I had my nose in my book and didn't know they were closing at 2:00. No one rushed me out so I got to enjoy the great latte and get a pound of the Dragon Tail beans ground to have at home. I did not get a lunch. But we had a brownie and that was very good, not the usual store bought tasteless stuff. I will be looking forward to going back next time I'm in Midland.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Laura B
“More than just a coffee shop!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

These guys roast their own beans onsite. The coffee is wonderful, but they go above and beyond the usual lunch fare! The FB page has food pics and posts their daily specials.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank gbaylady
Midland, Canada
“A Grounded Experience”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The physical location has seen other coffee shops that have been more or less successful. This one is clearly the best. The layout of the place has a pleasantly congested feel--cozy and bustling rather than cramped. There is a wonderful energy as well, with multiple conversations happening in a comfortable setting. Good menu, wonderful looking and smelling snacks (unfortunately, I'm diabetic and can't try them), and the beautiful fragrance of freshly ground and brewed coffee. The owner and staff are friendly and very skilled. Finally, the coffees and teas are super. Don't go to a chain when you can have the real thing.

• Visited April 2013