“Home away from home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bamboo Spa

Bamboo Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Georgian Bay's Bamboo Spa. We are situated just up from the harbour, nestled among cafes and boutiques, in beautiful, historic downtown Midland.Known as an eco-chic day spa, we invite you to relax and vacation in our serene and tranquil oasis. Bamboo Spa is the perfect place for bridal parties, loved ones or personal wellness escapes. Whether you require a manicure, pedicure, organic facial, massage, couple's massage or facial, waxing, body treatment or spa package, we offer an array of natural treatments which use non-toxic and organic products.We are also handicap accessible and offer parking in the back.
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Frankie is who you gotta see. His technique and professional training has definitely paid off. I love the tapotment technique that he uses. He's the only one that can satisfy deep tissue relief for muscle soreness and scar tissue. I have a job that keeps me up late at night and u travel a lot. I'm always lying on my bed watching shows on the laptop and that causes a lot of problems. 2 trips to bamboo and I'm a lot better. The environment and decor is heavenly. I'm always greeted with a smile and the staff are very friendly. You can purchase some of the nicest products by Eminence. I strongly suggest anyone who needs a good pampering to head over here!! Love it, love it, love it.

KathyRMT, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Hello Jacques A. Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Tripadvisor! Wow, that really is a great review! Thank you. We really do love Frankie and think he's the best massage therapist and are really glad you agree. I'm also really happy to hear that the rest of the staff make you feel at home. That's exactly what we're trying to get across! Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Elmvale, Canada
“Frankie - RMT, Simply Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Frankie is an amazing RMT that has achieved results while treating (massage) me to help me with my carpal tunnel. I am finally noticing a decrease in the pain and numbness that I have had to live with for years. I would highly recommend scheduling an appointment with Frankie as he is extremely knowledgeable and gives amazing massages.

Visited February 2014
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Hello and thank you for taking the time to write your very kind review. We love Frankie, too! We appreciate you letting the world know just how awesome he is!
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“In like a lion, out like a lamb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

After a white knuckle drive through blowing snow, we arrived at this spa feeling frazzled and very stressed. To my surprise, my nerves were completely calmed within five minutes of entering this tranquil and beautiful environment. We received a wonderful couples massage (thanks to Gurinder and Julie) and left feeling refreshed and calm. This is truly a special place & we will be back!

Visited January 2014
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write your review! I am SO happy to hear that your experience was so relaxing. I am sorry about your drive here, though. Julie and Gurinder really are gems! We love them both!
Kathy
Victoria Harbour, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Top Rate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have been to Bamboo Spa and would definitely recommend them. The spa is beautiful, well laid out, gorgeous atmosphere and the staff are always very professional, well educated and very welcoming. You are in good hands when you are at Bamboo Spa~a must see!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mssmith66
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Mssmith66:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We really do try our best and love to hear when we are succeeding!
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Frankie is awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The spa is nice & Frankie gives amazing massages. The best I've ever had & I've had many - from all over the world. I also had a facial from someone else - it was ok. My one complaint is being pushed to buy products at the front desk, which is typical of a spa.

Visited June 2013
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear NYMom:
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I agree with you that Frankie is awesome! We are extremely pleased to have him with us. I am very disappointed to hear that your facial didn't live up to your expectations. It is always really helpful for me to hear this type of thing in person so that I can address it directly. I look forward to your return visit and hopefully we can make it up to you!