“Treat yourself”
Review of Bamboo Spa

Bamboo Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Georgian Bay's Bamboo Spa. We are situated just up from the harbour, nestled among cafes and boutiques, in beautiful, historic downtown Midland.Known as an eco-chic day spa, we invite you to relax and vacation in our serene and tranquil oasis. Bamboo Spa is the perfect place for bridal parties, loved ones or personal wellness escapes. Whether you require a manicure, pedicure, organic facial, massage, couple's massage or facial, waxing, body treatment or spa package, we offer an array of natural treatments which use non-toxic and organic products.We are also handicap accessible and offer parking in the back.
Midland, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Treat yourself”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The atmosphere is wonderful and you feel relaxed as soon as you walk in. I usually go for pedicures and am always very happy I decided to go. Great service and always friendly staff make you want to come back.

Visited June 2013
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We really appreciate your business!

ON
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fabulous experience and wonderful staff.”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was there for the Goddess Sita Spa package which was a great mini vacation. The facial was above and beyond my expectations and truly a wonderful experience. The aesthetician was very attentive, professional, and took into consideration any current issues regarding my skin care and nail care. The spa owner Kathy was wonderful as she made sure that both clients and staff needs were looked after resulting in the ultimate spa experience no matter how short and long your stay was. Thank you, I had a wonderful afternoon!

Visited May 2013
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review! It was truly our pleasure insuring your stay with us was as relaxing and positive as possible. We look forward to seeing you again!
AJAX, oN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Massage”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We both loved the heated massage tables. They definitely added to our overall pleasurable experience. Our mood was heighted immediately upon entering the spa. We loved the zen atmosphere and professionalism of the staff. Our massages were very relaxing and we appreciated the knowledgeable staff. If Midland was not so far away from Toronto and Ajax, we would definitely return more often.

Visited April 2013
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Melanie:
Thank you SO much for taking the time to write your review. WE honsetly do work very hard at trying to create a near perfect atmosphere. It is always so nice to hear from someone who has enjoyed their time with us. You are why we are here!
Thanks again,
Midland, Ontario, Canada
“AMAZING”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I was a first time spa goer and treated myself to a package adding waxing , and manicure/pedicure i was ther for 5 hours and the girls at that spa treeated me like royalty. they were so skilled, pleasent, accomadating and kind I will DEFINATLY be returning. The atmosphere there was heavenly, calm, and quiet i would recommend this spa to everyone they absolutly go above and beyond. i cant wait to go back :)

Visited April 2013
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear Jamie T:
Wow! Thank you SO much for taking the time to write your review. We really do try our best to make everyone feel awesome! It is gratifying to hear your kind words. We look forward to your return and you can expect more of the same.
Midland, Ontario, Canada
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I treated myself to the Goddess Pele Spa Package and what an amazing experience!!! The soothing atmosphere, the friendly staff! I feel like a new person. Thank you Bamboo spa for making my birthday, one to remember!

Visited March 2013
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Annie Z:
Thank you for taking the time to write this glowing review. We are so happy that we were able to be a part of your birthday celebration! We look forward to seeing you again.
Kathy & Staff