“Great Massage” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bamboo Spa

Bamboo Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Georgian Bay's Bamboo Spa. We are situated just up from the harbour, nestled among cafes and boutiques, in beautiful, historic downtown Midland.Known as an eco-chic day spa, we invite you to relax and vacation in our serene and tranquil oasis. Bamboo Spa is the perfect place for bridal parties, loved ones or personal wellness escapes. Whether you require a manicure, pedicure, organic facial, massage, couple's massage or facial, waxing, body treatment or spa package, we offer an array of natural treatments which use non-toxic and organic products.We are also handicap accessible and offer parking in the back.
AJAX, oN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

We both loved the heated massage tables. They definitely added to our overall pleasurable experience. Our mood was heighted immediately upon entering the spa. We loved the zen atmosphere and professionalism of the staff. Our massages were very relaxing and we appreciated the knowledgeable staff. If Midland was not so far away from Toronto and Ajax, we would definitely return more often.

Visited April 2013
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Melanie:
Thank you SO much for taking the time to write your review. WE honsetly do work very hard at trying to create a near perfect atmosphere. It is always so nice to hear from someone who has enjoyed their time with us. You are why we are here!
Thanks again,

Midland, Ontario, Canada
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

I was a first time spa goer and treated myself to a package adding waxing , and manicure/pedicure i was ther for 5 hours and the girls at that spa treeated me like royalty. they were so skilled, pleasent, accomadating and kind I will DEFINATLY be returning. The atmosphere there was heavenly, calm, and quiet i would recommend this spa to everyone they absolutly go above and beyond. i cant wait to go back :)

Visited April 2013
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear Jamie T:
Wow! Thank you SO much for taking the time to write your review. We really do try our best to make everyone feel awesome! It is gratifying to hear your kind words. We look forward to your return and you can expect more of the same.
Midland, Ontario, Canada
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I treated myself to the Goddess Pele Spa Package and what an amazing experience!!! The soothing atmosphere, the friendly staff! I feel like a new person. Thank you Bamboo spa for making my birthday, one to remember!

Visited March 2013
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Annie Z:
Thank you for taking the time to write this glowing review. We are so happy that we were able to be a part of your birthday celebration! We look forward to seeing you again.
Kathy & Staff
MISSISSAUGA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Well Pampered!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

On my drive from Toronto I make it a habit now to stop into the Bamboo Spa on my way north to visit family. It's great to relax and be pampered before heading to the cottage. It really makes it feel like a vacation. My girlfriend comes with me and we both look forward to seeing Kathy and the team every year. They are very knowledgable about anti-aging solutions and other treatments. If I lived closer I would be going a lot more often! Thanks Kathy for the special treatment and we love the Bamboo Spa.

Visited August 2012
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Hello Sharoncandive:
Thank you for taking the time to write your positive review and thank you so much for taking the time to visit Bamboo Spa when you are in the area. We look forward to your next visit!
Tiny, Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been going to Bamboo since it opened. I try to visit at least once a month, if not more. The staff are so friendly and welcoming. Pedicures are my favourite facials are a very close second. The spa has that homey relaxed feeling. I have never left disappointed and can't wait to go back! Bamboo is definitely worth stopping in to have a look, you'll be pleasantly surprise at what you see and how you feel!

Visited January 2013
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Beverley:
Thank you for taking the time to write your awesome review! We look forward to pampering you again!