“Atmosphere”
Review of Bamboo Spa

Bamboo Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Georgian Bay's Bamboo Spa. We are situated just up from the harbour, nestled among cafes and boutiques, in beautiful, historic downtown Midland.Known as an eco-chic day spa, we invite you to relax and vacation in our serene and tranquil oasis. Bamboo Spa is the perfect place for bridal parties, loved ones or personal wellness escapes. Whether you require a manicure, pedicure, organic facial, massage, couple's massage or facial, waxing, body treatment or spa package, we offer an array of natural treatments which use non-toxic and organic products.We are also handicap accessible and offer parking in the back.
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I loved the atmosphere, and the extra attention the whole staff provided! The aesthetician was very attentive and I will definitely return again!

BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write your review. Every word is appreciated! We strive to do our best and I am so happy to hear that you had a good experience.
Again, thank you for sharing!
Kathy and Staff

"kim"
"skilled"
"arm"

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

It was nice having a robe and a lock for my belongings as I didn't expect that. Then I was offered a drink before my facial. Once ready I was brought to a tranquil room to have an amazing exotic facial that also was a massage for my neck, arms, hands, face, and she even did a foot scrub on my feet which I wasn't expecting for a facial but it was glorious! If ever needing to pamper myself I would definatly return or refer.

BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It means the world to us to know we helped make you feel pampered.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a place I love to go to to relax, have tea and a pleasurable treatment. The decor has Asian accents, plush chairs and comfy treatment beds. The music is soothing. The staff are very friendly and professional. My husband sent me for a wonderful package for my birthday including manicure, pedicure, facial and massage. I was surprised and delighted with the complimentary champagne and fresh fruit!

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review! We really appreciate you taking the time.
It means so much to us to hear that you felt special.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Fabulous treatments and great staff. So customer friendly, sign up for Facebook and get deals and tips. Very highly recommended!

Thanks for the GREAT review! We love having you with us!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This was a treat to myself, and I must say a real treat it was!! First off with a 1 hour relaxing massage.. Then a facial, (my first, and definitely will not be my last); and finished my visit with a pedi. The staff were all great!! Friendly, and professional.
Thank you again for a wonderful Friday afternoon. It was worth booking it off work!!
Violet

Hello Violet. We are SO glad you came to visit us and allow us to do what we do best: pamper you and make you feel special! We look forward to seeing you again.
Kathy and Staff