“Great location with the nicest staff you could ask for.”

Comfort Inn Midland
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Midland
“Great location with the nicest staff you could ask for.”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Recently i spend two months at the comfort inn while going to school. I was impressed by all the staff on site. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel at home. The owner greg is was eager to make my stay as comfortable as possible and he even gave me his cell # incase I needed anything. The rooms were great and I even so to stay in a king suite for the last few days. May only problem with the hotel is the breakfast could have had a bit more meat on it ( you can only have hard boiled eggs and cereal so many times). But on that note the breakfast was sufficient and the waffles are really good. I would definitely go back again and I plan on staying there again when I go back to school next year. 4.5/5

• Stayed January 2014
Greg S, Owner at Comfort Inn Midland, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Hi,
Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor.
Customer service is paramount, It truly sets us apart and our bar is set pretty high.
We've just recently been acknowledged as being in the top 10 Comfort Inn's province wide for exemplary guest satisfaction.
You won't recognize the hotel when you see it next, as the lobby and breakfast room renovation are well under way now.
Upon completion of the expanded breakfast room, additional hot items will be added to the menu including bacon, ham, or sausage, and scrambled eggs.
I look forward to your next visit, however, in the mean time if I may be of assistance, let me know.
Greg Swick
Comfort Inn Midland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Polish first
Ballinafad
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We recently stayed at the Comfort Inn, Midland for three nights. The front desk staff were friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. The staff were quick to accommodate our daughter (who unfortunately had the flu for one of the days) and were eager to make our stay as pleasant as possible. The king bed we had was very comfortable, and the room was very clean.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Nancy R
Greg S, Owner at Comfort Inn Midland, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Hi,
Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor.
It's reassuring to know that the investment that we've made in brand new king and queen beds, cozy duvets, soft and firm pillow selection has not gone unnoticed.
I can only hope these observations will be echoed upon completion of our lobby renovation / expansion this spring.
Most of our team here at the Comfort Inn Midland have young families at home, so they intuitively lend a helping hand when they see a youngster feeling not so well.
It was a pleasure having you and your family as our guests. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.
Respectfully at your service,
Georgetown, Canada
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Recently stayed at Midland, Comfort inn. Booked it online at choice hotels website even though Hotels.com and Bookit.com were both cheaper. Choice hotels website has price GUARANTEE which I found out to be full of "terms and conditions" so I ended up paying more than ten% more than necessary. Proving can't trust what you read always. Comfort Inn offers good value in there class and Midland hotel and staff were Great, including front desk and cleaning staff were very friendly. That said if you can't offer Guarantee than don't. I'll stay at Comfort Inn again but i'll book through reseller, so I don't feel scammed by misleading website.

Room Tip: Don't fall for choice hotel website guarantee
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Greg S, Owner at Comfort Inn Midland, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review.
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Comfort Inn - Midland.
Our general manager is passionate about hospitality and is shows in the team that she has assembled.
Arranging your guest room reservation directly with the hotel is always much better than making arrangements through head office or through a third party website.
It's really important to me that you are satisfied, and I hope that you'll come back again soon.
I am respectfully at your service.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I recently stayed here for 2 night on a weekend getaway snowmobile trip and had a fantastic stay. the room we had was just recently renovated and has the nice brand new smell to it, the beds were also very comfortable. Favourite part of this hotel was that the ofsc trail is directly behind the parking lot and that we can park are sleds right outside the hotel room door overnight get up and go bright and early in the morning after the FREE breakfast provided.

i will definitely be back again soon to stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: ask for new renovated room
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Greg S, Owner at Comfort Inn Midland, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review.
The OFSC snowmobile trail is literally in our back yard, and I commend the hard working volunteers with the Georgian Bay Snowriders for their fantastic job in maintaining this trail.
It excites us to hear the snowmobile pull into the parking lot, and the staff and I love to listen to the "trail riding stories" told by our snowmobile guests over breakfast.
Our plans for the lobby renovation/expansion include a fire place and soft seating for our guests to enjoy after a long day on the trails.
It was our pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again.
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Recently stayed at the comfort inn midland. Great staff, very personable and helpful. Rooms were clean and bright, and the beds were amazingly comfortable. Kids loved the space to play in the rooms, and the free wifi. We will be back!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Hello,
Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor review.
The brand new Simmons king and queen beds, soft / firm pillow selection and new cozy duvets are a big hit with our guests.
Our housekeeping guest room attendants are passionate about cleanliness and it's great that their hard work has not gone unnoticed.
We enjoyed having you as our guest, and look forward to seeing you again.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in January of 2014.
Front desk staff was very courteous and thoughtful.
Room was large, quiet and clean with wi-fi, fridge and microwave.
Would definitely stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greg S, Owner at Comfort Inn Midland, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Hi,
Thank you for your recent review.
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.
With the weekend rush behind us, we've resumed putting the finishing touches on a quadrant of freshly renovated guest rooms.
Our next shipment of Simmons Beauty-Rest mattresses should arrive any day now, as should our last shipment of 40 inch flat screen TV's.
I hope that you'll come back and stay with us again soon.
Orillia, Canada
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Recently, my husband and I stayed at Midland's "COMFORT INN". Our stay was a wonderful restful 2 nights.The beds comfortable and the new bedding noticed immediately. Staff was very helpful. See in Feb.

Room Tip: We like the bottom floor
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank plasma2014
Greg S, Owner at Comfort Inn Midland, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Hi,
Thank you for your recent review.
Our new general manager is really passionate about hospitality, as are the staff that she's assembled.
We've received a lot of compliments about our new beds, cozy duvets, soft and firm pillow selection.
When you come back in February plans for the lobby expansion/renovation will have been finalized, and we anticipate breaking ground the first week of March.
We look forward to having you as our guest.
Greg Swick, Comfort Inn Midland
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midland
Midland Inn & Suites
#3 of 8 in Midland
Knights Inn Midland
Knights Inn Midland
#5 of 8 in Midland

Been to Comfort Inn Midland? Share your experiences!