“Love Love Love Pizzaville Newmarket”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizzaville Pizza Panzerotto
Ranked #196 of 300 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Pizzaville Newmarket has been around forever...My family have been ordering for 18+ years Great ponzorottos, great pasta and their pizza is to die for. We usually get it delivered,however, we wanted to see the new location in the 404 Plaza and picked out order up the new place looks fabulous!!!!! It is very clean, bright and has booths and tables to sit down and eat your meal.
Definately our family favorite!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Sam S

Reviewed March 5, 2013

This tiny take out pizza place is moving to a bigger modern space.Excellent PANZERROTI..Will definitely missed this location when they move.

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Where to start. We ordered pizza with hot peppers. We got chopped sweet red. Yuck! We ordered extra sauce. We did not get it. We ordered 2 dipping sauces... AND paid for them. They didn't arrive. Some toppings were burnt yet the pizza was cold. When I called to inform them of the problem I waited and waited (as my pizza got colder) and then was given a simple apology. THAT'S IT?? ....then I was asked if I wanted them to bring out hot peppers. ...uh ...no!! (my pizza's cold and now I can add cold hot peppers in another 25 or so min. Right). Further when I went on to complain that I paid for the dipping sauce that wasn't even here, I was FINALLY offered something. But not enough. I was offered $8 off my next order. Please. There will be NO FURTHER ORDER. EVER. ...did I mention I even gave the delivery boy a %15 tip? Yep. Good luck pizzaville. It wasn't even a busy evening. Can't imagine a worse pizza anywhere. ...oh and the umbrella donation they were advertising??? Well they were also out of umbrellas. 2 thumbs down for pizzaville!!!!

1  Thank berrypocket
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I was visiting my nephew in Canada, it was a long drive from New York so we arrived kind of late. Needing good food, we drove up and down Davis street looking for a place that was still open. The sign outside said, Big Daddys but when I searched the internet to write this review I could not find anything in New Market with that name, so I am doing this review based on the name for the charge that appears on my credit card bill. When we drove in we expected a bar inside with the ability to order take out, but we were pleasantly surprised. It turned out to be a family restaurant too. We were welcomed by Adriana who is a sweetheart, so pleasant to talk to. The place had a fifties feel to it, it was clean and so were the bathrooms, they smelled so good!. We ordered the homemade hamburger, the chicken florentine and the New York steak. The manager served us, he was very nice as well. I have to tell you that this was the best meal that we have ever had since we have been visiting Canada. I also had 2 moosehead lager, I am quite used to drinking but 2 of these had me feeling quite hungover the next morning, LOL. If you are looking for a decent meal and comfortable environment at a good price, then you must visit this place. I will be back to say "hello" to Adriana the next time I am in Newmarket.

1  Thank nosferatu1