“Consistently delicious”

Pizza Nova
Ranked #112 of 288 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Can always rely on this location for hot, fresh, and flavouful pies. Weather it's pickup or delivery, you won't be disappointed. Blows pizzaville, pizza pizza and the like out of the water.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Always know we will get a hot fresh pizza. Love the pickup specials and friendly service every time. Been going here for years because it is close to my home. I have pizza pizza nearby too but much prefer this place. Never had a bad pizza.

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

I always order pizza here! Perfect for delivery! I ordered 2 medium pizzas for the price of $18 and the food came fast. Order your pizzas with thin crust, it's less filling, which means you can actually finish your pizza! I, personally like Hawaiian and chicken with green peppers and tomato. Don't get me wrong, the pepperoni and deluxe are also killer pizzas!

Reviewed March 13, 2012

We have never had better tasting, hotter or fresher pizza than from Pizza Nova... Wings, Pollini and sandwiches too... We never order from any other pizza place since trying Nova

1  Thank Wendy M
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Pizza nova is our go to delivery pizza place. Great good,mash toppings,mgreat specials.

1  Thank Djgoldma