“awesome lunch deals!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cedar Grill - CLOSED

The Cedar Grill
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Innisfil, Canada
“awesome lunch deals!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have always enjoyed the food at The Cedar Grill, the customer services is awesome and so is the food. I often get the take out and you get a huge portion for ten dollars. It is often my lunch and dinner. I find the owner's customer service outstanding, I was shocked when he refused payment for my lunch when he felt I had waited too long. I did indicate that I didn't mind waiting for good food, but her refused and appologized for the delay. Amazing experience

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Lisa H

Ontario, Canada
“The best restaurant in Newmarket”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

We have been going to The Cedar Grill for years and so I felt it was time to submit a formal review for others to enjoy. Formerly from Toronto, we had been spoiled with the number of wonderful restaurants to dine at. This all changed when we moved to the area several years ago and quickly found that there are no restaurants in the Aurora/Newmarket area that compare to those in Toronto.
That is, until we found The Cedar Grill. This great Lebanese restaurant consistently offers incredibly fresh,hot food full of wonderful flavours for incredibly reasonable prices. Whether you are having their great sampler platter (that can be suited to the number of diners), their incredible shawarma or tempting a huge appetite with "the George special", you will not be disappointed.

The Cedar Grill is a great regular dining spot that you can always count on for deliciously fresh food in this culinary wasteland of York Region!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Greg24cups
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

Tastes like my mother-in-law's cooking! Belly-dancing on weekends, but make reservations as it is usually packed! Try the sampler and enjoy a little bit of everything!

Visited February 2012
“Great food and good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

We go here quite a bit. It is really good food for a good price. Seriously, we often comment how much food you get for the price, we always leave with leftovers. I read a lot of the reviews and we have never had a problem with paying with debit or credit. Once, their debit machine was down and they gave me my meal for free. I would definitely recommend cedar grill.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank muskmeg
Newmarket, Canada
“Lebanese feasting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

Huge huge helpings, really fast and friendly service, wonderful food, fabulously priced AND a belly dancer for entertainment on occasion!