“authentic, good service and friendly”
Review of Sushi Itto

Sushi Itto
Ranked #147 of 288 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I always enjoy my visits very much.
They are very competitive in their prices with excellent quality food. It's simple and perfect.
The staff is always very prompt with their service and courteous.
I really like that they play Japanese music and the staff speaks Japanese. I don't always know what they're saying but I always have an excellent meal.
It's very clean and tidy, friendly and the prices are right. It doesn't get much better than this.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We have been to this restaurant too many times ! Having been to several Japanese restaurants, we go to this one specifically for the buffet style menu when we want to enjoy a variety of food. What I specifically like at this location in comparison to others are the spider rolls and the hand rolls which I find to be better tasting, but there is only a selection of three hand rolls (spicy salmon, wasabi salmon, white tuna) on the buffet but great selections. My one disappointment with the buffet menu at this location is that they don't list the surf clam as do other locations.
You can order off the main menu or one of the two buffet style all you can eat menus. The smaller menu is $10.99 and the deluxe menu is $19.99. There is always a special of the day to add to the buffet menu (fried calamari and breaded scallops are delicious) The service is always speedy and the food fresh. We have been there many a time where the place has been packed and the waitress is run off her feet. The atmosphere is nothing to brag about but no different than others I've been too, unless you are going for the fancy restaurant style Japanese dining.
One negative for me are the plastic cups they serve the drinks in.
We will definitely be back !

1  Thank Winddancer367
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We always look forward to eating at this no-nonsense, 'all-you-can-eat' buffet; it is great value for freshly prepared sushi/sashimi and tempura. Always an excellent selection to choose from for lunch or dinner.

1  Thank gbuttress
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Awesome sushi at a great value the atmosphere could use some sprucing up but awesome all you can eat lunch and dinner

1  Thank Billy1275
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The all you can eat lunch special is good food at a great value. Service is pretty quick, and handles large crowds well.

1  Thank cfuerth