“Great food”

Add it.
Thai Golden Bell Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 291 Restaurants in Newmarket
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Always hot, fresh and yummy. Pad Thai and cashew chicken is a favourite. Small little whole in the wall but the food is good. Good for a casual lunch or dinner. Nothing fancy . Staff friendly . Go there once a month for lunch specials around 7 bucks

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I had seen the commercial on TV dozens of times and never even visited until I moved further north. Now it is the only place I will go for Thai food in Newmarket. Portions are huge, fresh and hot.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

very small restaurant, great food, very reasonable, can be very busy and crowded

Reviewed April 17, 2012

We went here for dinner on a Monday. We ordered squid tentacles but ended up getting calamari rings. The dipping sauce was too sweet for my taste. The mixed veggies with tofu tasted good, but the veggies were a bit soggy, as I like mine crunchy and not overcooked. The Chicken Cashew Nut was also on the sweet side as well. The Satay Noodles was decent, and could have used more spice for more kick. Overall, it was ok, but the next time I crave for Thai food, I will be more inclined to go to Orchid Thai in Aurora.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Very small place that fills up quickly at noon and the food is good and fast.