“Very regret”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2012

everything was very bad, food is terrible, service with no manner

Reviewed May 6, 2012

I recently moved to Newmarket and saw this restaurant so we decided to go. Absolute mistake. The menu was as tired as the employees that worked there. She ordered Pad Thai and I ordered the spicy noodle. Her dish came out literally 8 minutes before my did. Her "Pad Thai was nothing more then peanut butter with rice noodle and a few sprouts. My dish tasted like rice noodles that were drown in Tamarind... Not authentic, not well prepared, not worth the $25.... It was as though the cook was off sick and someone's culinarically challenged aunt stepped in to cook... Stay away. Drive the 20 minutes south for a better meal.

2  Thank Ziggy P
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We visit here regularly for lunch. Excellent lunch specials that come with soup, spring roll and entre.

Service is always fast and friendly and the food is delicious.

Found ordering off of the menu for take out at dinner was fairly pricey.

1  Thank Milandralove
Reviewed January 1, 2012

This is a really good restaurant with friendly personnel. I go there quite often, & have never had a meal that I didn't enjoy.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

I'm lucky enough to live within walking distance of this place, so my boyfriend and I decided to stroll over and try it since we'd never been before. We ordered soups followed by noodle dishes and they were fantastic. The seafood soup especially sticks out in my mind. The service was great because our food got to the table in a timely fashion and the server didn't bug us all the time like they do at some establishments. I definitely recommend it for both a date night or a family outing.