“AWESOME !”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Return customers, and this visit was another great experience. Kaz and my burger were both awesome! Thank you , see you again soon. Cheers! Jason

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We went to Mr. Greek after not visiting this restaurant since it was in Upper Canada Mall. Our waiter was young, seemed very nice. He took our drink orders and returned to tell my husband the wine he had ordered off their wine list was out (it was 6:30 pm). He ordered a different red. We asked for water at the same time. The drinks came promptly. Then he took our orders. My son ordered a caesar salad in place of Greek, but otherwise our orders were not complicated. Time passed, and then finally some bread was served. The waiter came to tell us there was an extra charge to change Greek salad to Caesar, we ok'd this. My husband's salad arrived, but nothing else, so he waited to begin eating. At least 15 minutes passed, and then finally our entrees were delivered, with no explaination as to why other salads were not. My husband ordered a chicken souvlaki meal, my son a pork souvlaki meal, myself, beef souvlaki meal (which was actually shiskabob) and my younger son, chicken penne -off the children's menu. The penne came after he ran back to get it, as he had no assistance. There was a salad on my son's plate, but it was not Caesar, apparently they were out. I received my meal, with no salad and no tzatziki sauce. My husband's chicken was actually pork. The penne was good. There was one quality check, where the waiter offered to bring us water. (we had ordered that with our drinks and he didn't bring it.) He did offer my husband another glass of wine, although his glass was not quite empty. He chose to have another, and the waiter offered to remove his glass, that still had a 1/4 glass of wine (at $9.00/glass). We both reacted to this request, as the glass was not empty.

All the food was well prepared and tasty. My beef needed to have salt added, but otherwise it was very good. When we finally finished, we were offered dessert, and the kids menu has a sundae included. We decided not to order dessert, so we asked for the bill. It was presented promptly. When the waiter returned to see our credit card, we asked to see the manager please. He thought we asked for juice, so later returned to tell us the kinds of juice they had at the bar. So, he then went to get the manager/owner. He took a long time to come to us, due to having to see other customers and business in the kitchen. The manager did not need to hear what our complaints were, but offered to make ammends. Then he had difficulties with the machine and our bill and it took a long time to get this settled. When he returned he had reduced our bill by $25.00, and we were able to explain a few things that had gone wrong. He said the kitchen was having trouble because the take-out was so busy, but the restaurant was about only half full.
OH and they have belly dancers-TOTALLY UNNECESSARY!! The music was really loud for the number of people in this very large room. Overall, the food was good, but we wont go back. Too bad.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I am greek myself, but this is not greek food, spice doesn't mean "uneatable hot"; we had linguini and they forgot the white sauce, I had to tell them this, but because I dared they put a lot of pepper, too; the lamb I ordered well done, came raw, with blood soaking out off...

As I said, never again!

And maybe a call to customer protection.

People eating at my church have way better meals...

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Mediocre, cold food. Not the best Greek I have eaten. Will likely not return unless I have a lapse in memory and forget the last few times we have eaten here

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Greek is not my favourite food so maybe this biases my review a bit but I agree with the other reviews. Lukewarm food, clumsily assembled. Portions were large.

1  Thank Crazymom1