Tripadvisor
Newmarket
Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
RMT massage

Great staff, atmosphere and massage. Very clean, organized. Highly recommend for York Region area... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
karenmL8378IR
Personable & Professional

I continue to go here because of the lovely, personable staff and professional services they... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

1 Review
from $78.54
from $70.61
More Info
All reviews great massage couples massage rmt massage laser hair removal highly recommend this spa excellent service cookies body treatment waiting area relaxing experience deep tissue massage spa services newmarket location front desk staff waiting room coming back amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

The reason why I did not give my review 5 stars was the difficulty experienced if you are a person with mobility issues. To get from the parking lot to the front door is a hill, there are stairs at the front entrance and the spa rooms were all up a huge flight of stairs. If a customer was using a cane, walker etc this posed a huge drawback. Guess the clientele of the Sanctuary are all able-bodied & able to manage these issues. I was given a gift certificate for Christmas so that is why I went to the Sanctuary for a massage otherwise I would have thought twice about booking a massage here. The massage was very relaxing and all the staff were very helpful with my limitations.

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Kelly S, Manager at Sanctuary Day Spas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thanks for the constructive feedback. We take all comments into consideration in an effort to provide the best possible guest experience. We certainly do cater to many clients with mobility issues - whenever possible, we ask for a heads up at the time of booking so that we can be accommodate accordingly by providing services on the ground floor avoiding stairs whenever possible.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

This was my first visit for a massage. The ambiance is so comforting, the staff extremely pleasant, and the service top notch. I’ve already booked my second visit.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thanks for the amazing review. We're so thrilled to hear that we'll have another opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Always A great gift idea. My wife has always enjoyed her experience at Sanctuary on Main St. Look out for event specials.

Date of experience: December 2019
Kelly S, Manager at Sanctuary Day Spas, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Thanks very much for the review. We're very grateful that you choose us as a gift idea for your wife!

Reviewed January 2, 2020

This was my first visit and it definitely will not be my last! The staff was friendly and courteous and very professional. Samantha was amazing...a relaxing morning of pampering. What a nice way to end the year, thank you! AD

Date of experience: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Kelly S, Manager at Sanctuary Day Spas, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review - we really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback. We'll be sure to share with Samantha. We're so happy that you had a chance to experience our spa and we hope to have another opportunity in future to welcome you back.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

As soon as you step in, you feel relaxed. I purchased a one hour massage, pedicure, and manicure package and the service was worth the value paid.

Date of experience: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for the wonderful review. Your support means the world to us - we're very lucky to have some of the best clients in the world.