“Excellent for Toddlers”

Ranked #10 of 22 things to do in Newmarket
Newmarket, Canada
“Excellent for Toddlers”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My parents took our 16 month old son to Kids At Sea and they said he had an AMAZING time. He played non-stop for 1.5 hours and they were shocked at how many toys were available. My Mom said it was clean and well cared for. We definitely will visit again :)

Visited July 2013

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“It's good for little kids.”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

This place is better for younger kids than my 8 year old. Staff are friendly and it is very reasonable.

Visited December 2012
Newmarket, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First time visitor...future long time customer!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My name is Ahmad,

I had the opportunity to take my son here for an hour today. It was fantastic! Though he's only 8 months old they had plenty of age appropriate activities such as the full size swing (with infant seat), the electric train (which he absolutely loved), and the bouncing stations. My son being the curious cat that he is, it was also great to see him "interact" and see other kids playing around him. The price is also just right.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ahmad E
Toronto, Ontario
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fun place”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My children love going to kids at sea Indoor playground and party place. They have all kinds of toys and slides etc. They even have something for infants. It’s very reasonably priced.

Visited August 2012