“Best sandwiches!!!”

Let's be Frank
Ranked #53 of 289 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I pick up sandwiches from here a couple of times a month. My favourite is the chicken on a bun and it is consistently perfect in every way. The service is good and quick. I hope to try some other menu items in the future, but I just have a hard time straying from what I know and love.

2  Thank Andyk1977

Reviewed November 6, 2012

If I was offered a last meal,, it would be one of Frank's delicious Italian Sausage on a Bun smothered in onions, peppers and mushrooms, I'd definitely add the hot peppers as well. Scrumptious and messy! Try his tender veal or chicken on a bun, or sit down to a plate of authentic homemade pasta.
This is a great little independent eatery that I frequent two to three times a month. If you are looking for something fast and delicious, you won't be disappointed with this choice!

1  Thank IcePylon