“LOVED THE FOOD!”

Spero Ristorante
Ranked #41 of 281 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newmarket, Canada
“LOVED THE FOOD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I came here for a dinner meeting with over 10 people.

There are very few restaurants that I have been to where I can remember what I ate, and RAVE about it. Spero is one of them!

I had the Lobster Pasta with Brandy Cream Sauce. I added a Lobster Tail on the top also. It was so delicious that I actually crave this dish all the time! The added Tail is not necessary as the meal was very satisfying as is.

I picked off my co workers plates also just to try theirs and I loved every single dish!

PLEASE go there and try it out! I promise there is something here for everybody and nothing tastes mediocre!

• Visited December 2012
5 Thank chrissy_fyn

bradford
“Enjoyable..food excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed the atmosphere. Enjoyable little restaurant. Nice decor and the wait staff friendly. The food was excellent. Had bruschetta and a sweet potato filled ravioli which was very tasty. Will go back. Did not find anything stuffy about this place as mentioned by previous reviewer. It was clean and classy.

5 Thank Leanne G
Toronto
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Recently ate here on a Saturday night. Found the food to be very, very good and it was exceptional for both service and quality. Only thing I found a bit lacking was it needed music or something in the background.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank bmkeswick
Toronto, Canada
“Best Restaurant in Newmarket”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

We've eaten here at least 50 times and have to say that the food and sevice is the best you will find anywhere in the area. As you can guess we eat out on a very regular basis. We have been to Italy and also frequent the finer Italian restaurants in Toronto.
Any place can have an "off" night and Trish ( the Owner ) would certainly look after that in her always gracious manor.
Most anything on the menu is great....my "go to " dish is the Puntanesca....so good!!
Martini's are perfect and generous.
If you're looking for fine dining north of the city this is the place.

• Visited December 2012
6 Thank Pepperie
Newmarket, Canada
“Been many times - always consistently gabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Great menu, great seasonal offerings are very creative. Love the wood burning oven pizza....great to place to chill and watch a game in quiet in the bar area

Visited November 2012