“Great bar area”
Review of Jack Astor's

Jack Astor's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack Astor's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 291 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Super place to sit with a freind or two...delicious wings, possibly the best burger in town....a great menu for me is one where its hard to choose and I always have a hard time choosing because everything is good!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Great food, beer served @ 4 degrees, great value for your buck.
Sometimes can be a little loud!
Staff make it worth your while ;).......................

Reviewed October 22, 2012

great food , good service...always great decor , the wait was not long...staff was pleasant...and great time spent with the family

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have been to this restaurant dozen's of times. The ever changing menu and wonderful staff always make it a pleasant experience. Your food comes quickly, always hot (if is is supposed to be), fresh and I am never disappointed. I recommend it to all my friends.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Had lunch with my husband the other day and it was terrible. Ordered a burger with cheese and bacon. I asked for my bacon crispy and it came out bubble gum bacon. Burger was so over cooked it was hard to swallow. The shredded cheese was hard like it was left out uncovered. The server asked what side I would like and then charged me an extra couple of dollars for it. Thought that was strange. My husband had the chicken parm and said it was tasteless. I'm done with this place.