“Good place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I find it tough to find good Mexican in Canada, this place is above average. I agree Mexicanada is better but had a very good meal here with some nice sangria. Problem is that it is very busy and very noisy, if you can handle that it's worth the trip.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

It is not bad, however, the spice level is tune down to become Canadian Mexican food. If u prefer Mexican food but scare if the heat, this is the place to be.

1  Thank Musumekiller
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I can't get over now busy this place is. wow. I called to make reservations a few weeks back and they said to book almost a week in advance to get a table for 4. Probably been around 6 times.

The mexican food isn't nearly as good as Mexicanada or Cancun. But they are in Bradford and this is walking distance for me.

I've had a few soups they were all very good.
Tacos are good they've improved over the years. I noticed less salt and cilantro the last time i ordered which made a huge difference in taste.
Burrito was ok, nothing special
All appetizers are a good choice never had a bad one yet.

The portions are pretty massive. They not be as good as Bradford mexican restaurants in taste, but you won't leave feeling hungry!

Service is also hit and miss. Sometimes we'll be waiting to order food or drinks for a while. Other times no problem.

1  Thank Monopoly83
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The second time,no reservation it was busy and it look all local people, order a burritos and my wife a enchiladas plater, so disgusting, we don't eat our meal, Burritos with tomatoe sauce on top?? the enchiladas it taste like they get the sauce from the can, service is good to loud but is ok (no for families) never go back

2  Thank Paco R
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My order of 4 tacos with salad, as a side dish, came on the same plate. So, by the time I ate my first taco, other three become all soggy and kind of gross from the salad juice. Chips and salsa were nice.

1  Thank Yulia1