“Unhelpful Staff”
Review of Cardinal Golf Club

Cardinal Golf Club
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Cardinal Golf Club Pro Shop is open Monday-Friday.
Reviewed May 29, 2013

First: Let me start off by saying the place seems decent. You can probably go and have a good day there.

I'm not one to normally write negative reviews. The staff, however, will make this a place that you do not want to visit. We tried to get assistance from the staff at several points, and we tended to be ignored. When they finally did deal with us, it was very unhelpful and cold.

I feel strongly that I wasted my money with Cardinal. I will not be going to this course ever.

3  Thank KenLubin

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Was really surprised that we had a conference style lunch and it was delicious! Didn't expect it GREAT moist pork chops with Mango salsa...yum

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Played in men's league last year. It was good fun and convenient. Will not be playing here this year as they are not offering Wednesday night league only Mondays. Our group can not make it. Will be going elsewhere

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was in a mini company tournament at Cardinal 2 years ago and had fun. The starter was a bit of a behind but other than that the experience and course was great.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

If you are desperate for a place to play golf and you can get a tee time here it will fill the need. There is nothing on this course to distinguish it from any other run-of-the-mill course. Not a waste of time...not a memory maker.