“Surprising Sunday Dinner Buffet”
Review of Tein Bo Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tein Bo Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 105 Restaurants in Owen Sound
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Have often had a quick buffet lunch here. Very mediocre. Recently went for a Sunday Dinner though and was very impressed with the fish (of which I am not normally a fan) and the pork ribs. Both were extremely tender and nicely flavoured. Quite a variety of meat selections. Vegetable dishes are very plain. Nice if they spiced these up. Will return for Sunday dinner again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food is good but not always hot and is sometimes a bit greasy.I look for food that is of good quality and Tein Bo's is good.However,if it is lukewarm ang a bit greasy it reduces my rating substantially.Last week I spoke to the waitress and told her to speak to the owners.If this is not resolved we will go someplace else.

Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

They need to first off get nicer, friendlier staff, I have been here a couple times and every time it has been the same experience, I almost feel like I am bugging them by even being there! The food is good especially for the price you pay, that's the only reason I will probably try again! Just hoping I get a friendlier waitress! :(

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Average selection, average price and a dated restaurant. The food is always fresh and tasty.

1  Thank Linda C