“we all were pleased with our meal”

East Side Mario's Owen Sound
Ranked #24 of 113 Restaurants in Owen Sound
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed February 17, 2019

Despite having tried 3 restaurants first to find one open for Sunday lunch we found a good meal at East Side Mario's We were seated at a booth but the 3 of us were too crowded and moved to a table. My wife had a pasta dish with meatballs added, our son had a club wrap and I had a veal Sammy. We enjoyed our meals. I would suggest a table if you wear an extra large.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Fined with hockey team
Very slow to get bill
Like 40 minutes after finished eating

POS System not integrated with menu ordering system.recipe for billing disasterous wait for large party

It’s 2018 ESM
Get it together

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank biglewey
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

What can I say, this place is cookie cutter bar food. There is no imagination and sadly most of it is bagged and portion controlled. You might as well eat at McDonalds

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank normb210
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Our food was served hot and with a smile but it took way too long to get out to us. When you have only so much time for lunch it is important to get the meal served quickly and on time. They need to work on this

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

ESM is one of my favorites and I keep trying to have my lunch break at Themis location but it literally takes 7/8 minutes every single time to be seated. Food is always good, except last time there was only ONE piece of chicken in my dish that had CHICKEN in the title of it. When I told the server she replied “it’s a lunch portion, that’s why”. Ummm no, not ok.

Date of visit: August 2018