“Good place to eat”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #25 of 106 Restaurants in Owen Sound
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 18, 2012

The atmosphere is very good.The food is the best.There is a great selection on the menu.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Definitely a good family restaurant, good variety of food choices

Reviewed May 11, 2012

We used to enjoy going here for what we expected to be basic road house food. Nothing special, a little on the pricey side, but still enjoyable. The last 3 times I have went, the food has been a major disappointment. Last night I had a basic BP burger which was awful. Swimming in grease, and the meat left a foul odor on my hands. Time before that, I had a plate of nachos. I should have clued in the would not be great when the waiter asked me if I wanted extra cheese. Who needs extra cheese on nachos?? Well, the arrived with next to no toppings, with a couple of side dishes of salsa and sour cream. Not what I expect when I order nachos. The time before that, the Chicken & Mushroom Fettuccini was bland, and the sauce very thick and congealed.
Sorry, but 3 strikes and your out! I will not return.

2  Thank Artie1
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Every Boston Pizza is very similar to another, but this one stands out in the service that it offers. Our waitress was sincere and at the same time exciting. She played around with our table and really made the luncheon worthwhile. The big screens and the hockey game was just an added bonus. The meal was simple, but they went that extra step beyond normal service and gave us some extra nachos for the dips that we had.

-Worth a visit!
Justin Skultety- Natural Happiness Guide

Reviewed February 22, 2012

First off, this place is unbelievably overpriced for what you get. $12 for an 8-in. pizza? Really? Secondly, our server was unpleasant, not personable in the least, and didn't even attempt to work for her tip. We had to remind her repeatedly to take our order, give us our check, etc. Didn't even come to fill up our waters. Won't be going back here.

1  Thank dre25