“Best Night EVER !”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Had my best friends bachelorette here and would recommend to anyone. They closed at eight but stayed open just for us. The food was wonderful and flavourful and the drinks were always flowing. Anne and Cathy's hospitality was impeccible and they made sure our night was one to remember. I would recommend this gem in a heartbeat. Thanks again you two !

3  Thank ShayBart

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Beef quesadilla was made with Salisbury steak! It's a pub and we're told all taps are not working, just a choice of two domestic bottled beers. A pub with only two beers? On a Saturday night?!?

Pretty much any other place in town should be able to beat this one.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Don't waste your time trying to get good food here. Not only do they have crappy french fries, they charge $2.50 for a cup of average coffee, they also charge you $2.50 for refills. The 'all you can eat' fish and chips @ $15 comes with Basa fish which is not good. Over priced and not good. Everything I had was below average and overpriced. McDonalds or A&W would have been a better choice. I will never eat here again and also tell my friends.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I went to Tuscany's Pub & Eatery on a Saturday evening. Our party was one of only 4 or 5 in the restaurant. I was expecting live music, as per advertisements, but there was none.
The decor is nothing special.
Our server was very pleasant; she was quick to tell us the specials and get drinks.
We had heard that the portions here were large, so decided to forgo an appetizer.
The rumours about portion size were absolutely correct - I can't imagine anyone leaves hungry. Our party of three ordered the seafood bowtie pasta (decent, but swimming in sauce to the point of being soupy), the crepe special (spinach and feta - heavy on the spinach, almost no feta), and the fish and chips (delicious!). The fish and chips consisted of 2 MASSIVE pieces of crispy flaky fish, with fries, tartar sauce, and coleslaw. The dish was easily enough to feed two people, though our server told us that on Fridays, some people ate 3 or more portions of the all you can eat fish and chips special.
In the summer months, they have a rooftop patio that looks like it would be fun. If I go back to check it out, I'll definitely be ordering the fish and chips.

4  Thank Ange C
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I visited to have A snack and pint, sat at the bar and was talking to a portrait seated next, to me. Wow! My conversation intruded upon with a lecture as to the nature of the bar (lades) nephew’s skill and awards in my line of business. As if to add insult to injury the comment I made to her on her recommendation of a local beer was “I aren’t pushing anything” The place looked fantastic and the young server was polite and very friendly. The patio was up stairs and the weather did not permit me to use it. The food looked grate coming from the kitchen it must have been a bad day for her, she shore made one for me.

2  Thank Andrew G