“All WE could eat.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bruce Peninsula, Canada
“All WE could eat.”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

This was our 2nd trip to the Shan Hu and we enjoyed our meal, as we did the 1st time (sushi appetizer & Chinese main courses). This time it was 'Sushi only', and we had debated going to the AYCE Sushi on the other side of town, but decided to stay closer to home. We had more than enough good fresh sushi here, and it came out about $10 cheaper than the all you can eat place (which we haven't tried yet). If it was 2 big eaters maybe the other one would have won out, but this was right for me and my 'smallish' eating wife. Good service and as relative newcomers to sushi, we found it to be excellent.

• Visited January 2012

Port Elgin Ontario
“One word- Awesome!!!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

This restaurant is Sushi, Japanese/Chinese cuisine and it has the best that I have ever tasted. I am very picky when it comes to this type of cuisine and this is my favourite place hands down! The first time we went there we ordered General Tso's chicken, Soft crab fried rice, and I also ordered the 12 pc Sashimi regular for an appetizer. OMG it was so good! Last time we went we both ordered the GeneraLTso's, and I also ordered Sushi combo A and pan fried dumplings as appetizers. The food at this Restaurant is A+. The prices are very reasonable and the service is exceptional. You have to try Shan Hu if you are ever in Owen Sound Ontario. It's at the south end of town by the Cineplex theater and across the street from Staples. Check out the menu. If you give it a try, I don't think you will be disappointed.

• Visited January 2012