“What a relaxing stay! I highly recommend staying here” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Quality Inn Owen Sound
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Owen Sound
Toronto
“What a relaxing stay! I highly recommend staying here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

I recently stayed at the Days Inn for business. What a friendly group of people! The lady working the midnight shift at the front desk was a great help (I believe her name was Mandy). I couldn't sleep, ended up making my way down to the lobby at 4am. I inquired about places to visit in the surrounding area and other tourist attractions in the area. She was very informative and suggested the best time of year to return with my family. I had no idea that Owen Sound and area had such amazing and scenic hiking trails and beaches to visit. I will definitely return again this coming summer.
The hotel room was exactly what was expected. The water was hot, the water pressure was great, and the room was clean. The internet service was complimentary and there was fast connections. Exactly what one would need on business. I am spoiled and enjoy a memory foam mattress For that, I would recommend upgrading the beds
The saltwater pool was busy at times during the day, but after 10pm it is adult swim and was quite relaxing. The fitness facility could use more updated equipment but did the job.
I enjoyed wine and appetizers in the lounge. I was served by Ruth, who was great company. The service was excellent.
I definitely recommend the Days Inn to others!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that over looks the city. Very beautiful at night!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Sarah D
JamieHeimbecker, General Manager at Quality Inn Owen Sound, responded to this review, November 28, 2011
Thank you for writing a review of our hotel, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again on your next visit to Owen Sound

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2011

I enjoyed the stay, staff was great and helpful and the place was very clean! Thanks for an awesome stay!

• Stayed October 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for writing a review of our hotel, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you stay with us again on your return to Owen Sound.
hanover
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2011

We stayed at the days in a couple weeks ago on our family vacation. The rooms were very cozy, and the staff was so friendly. Everything was very clean and comfortable. I would absolutely recommend Days Inn, and would gladly stay again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

Our family stayed at the Days Inn this last weekend and it was probably one of our best family get aways in a long time. The rooms, although a little out dated were very clean and beds were comfortable. The staff was amazing. The house cleaning staff did a great job keeping up with cleaning the mess our 3 little kids were coonstantly making. The front desk staff was very polite and friendly and our check-in and check-out was extremely efficent. The manager went above and beyond for us, no matter what our request. The price we paid was more then worth what we got for it. Also this was the only hotel in the city with a pool which just added to our already great experience. I strongly reccomend this hotel to anyone looking to get a little more for their money while staying in Owen Sound. We will definately be returning to this hotel next time we are in town.

Room Tip: 1st floor has sliding doors to the outside. nice to have if you have alot of stuff to bring in.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JamieHeimbecker, General Manager at Quality Inn Owen Sound, responded to this review, November 24, 2011
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. It is my hope that you will stay with us again on your return to Owen Sound.
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

The hotel was passable - the price was decent. I can a great view out my window of a pile of garbage (seriously!). The room itself was reasonably clean and reasonably well maintained. Nothing spectacular. If you're simply looking for a place to sleep, this will work. If you're looking for something more....keep looking.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank lokindra
JamieHeimbecker, General Manager at Quality Inn Owen Sound, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
Thank you for writing a review of our hotel, we are having some outside work done on the hotel to make Days Inn Owen Sound a more beautifull place to stay which accounts for the construction material around the property. It is my hope that while you stayed you were able to enjoy our saltwater pool, hottub, sauna and enjoy a meal in our restaurant. I hope you will give us another try on a return visit to Owen Sound.
Georgetown
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

Originally tried to check in for 12:30pm to speed things up. Told to come back at 3:00pm. Long/slow wait at that time. My original rate of $129 was bumped up to $161.10 after I changed my stay to one night even though I called days in advance. The hotel was outdated. No ventilation in the conference room. Woken up by kids playing hockey in hallway at 9:15AM. Advised by staff "it is after 9:00am after all". Then got a surcharge for a safe warranty which I didn't even use. My cost for one night was $183.17. Not much offered at that rate.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Owen Sound hotels

Burlington, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

For the incredibly low price of $150/night, yes you too can wait 2 hrs to check-in, have mold growth on your drywall, exerience the exhilaration of a broken showerhead, and uncover a disposable razor on the floor near your bed left over from the last occupants!!! They over-charged because of a hockey tourney in town. They wouldn't allow anyone to check in ahead of time (obviously, based on the left over razor on the floor and half-empty shampoo bottles in the shower, they were scrambling to get the rooms ready), the hotel is very dated, and don't stay here if you have any allergies to mold. Did I mention the constant hammering during the day while they had a construction crew working on the exterior facade?!?! Never again. Had my 9-yr old son stepped on the razor, my lawyer would have had a field day.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
#2 of 10 in Owen Sound
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 4 in Southampton

Been to Quality Inn Owen Sound? Share your experiences!