I recently stayed at the Days Inn for business. What a friendly group of people! The lady working the midnight shift at the front desk was a great help (I believe her name was Mandy). I couldn't sleep, ended up making my way down to the lobby at 4am. I inquired about places to visit in the surrounding area and other tourist attractions in the area. She was very informative and suggested the best time of year to return with my family. I had no idea that Owen Sound and area had such amazing and scenic hiking trails and beaches to visit. I will definitely return again this coming summer.
The hotel room was exactly what was expected. The water was hot, the water pressure was great, and the room was clean. The internet service was complimentary and there was fast connections. Exactly what one would need on business. I am spoiled and enjoy a memory foam mattress For that, I would recommend upgrading the beds
The saltwater pool was busy at times during the day, but after 10pm it is adult swim and was quite relaxing. The fitness facility could use more updated equipment but did the job.
I enjoyed wine and appetizers in the lounge. I was served by Ruth, who was great company. The service was excellent.
I definitely recommend the Days Inn to others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the tranquil shores of Georgian Bay and Lake Huron beckoning, the Quality Inn(R) hotel in Owen Sound, ON gives you real value for your hard-earned money in an area teeming with natural beauty. Our pet-friendly Owen Sound hotel nestled at the base of the Niagara Escarpment will connect you to stunning waterfalls, several art galleries and great family outdoor activities in all four seasons, as well as attractions like: Georgian College Bayshore Community Centre Tom Thompson Art Gallery Bruce Regional Health Centre Julie McArthur Rec Centre Owen Sound hosts festivals and events throughout the year including the award-winning Festival of Northern Lights, Summerfolk and Salmon Spectacular Fishing Derby. Enjoy a meal at our very own Kincaid's restaurant-which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner-or join your friends and family for a drink in our lounge. Our smoke-free Owen Sound hotel offers additional amenities like: Free WiFi Free parking Indoor salt water pool , whirlpool and saunas Business center Exercise room Invite your friends and family to your next event in our meeting room, which can hold up to 200 people for banquets, conferences and other important functions. Get your money's worth at the Quality Inn. Owen Sound hotels like ours help you relax and focus on the people and experiences you came for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Quality Inn Owen Sound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Owen Sound Hotel Owen Sound
- Owen Sound Days Inn
- Quality Inn Owen Sound Ontario