I have stayed at this Best Western on several occasions for business. The rooms are adequate - quick and reasonably reliable Internet, quiet and clean. There is complimentary continental breakfast and the menu at the restaurant is ok. The location, right on the water, is beautiful. One drawback is that there is no elevator.
Based on my experiences I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Best Western Inn on the Bay hotel gives guests no shortage of pampering along with a fantastic location right on the shore of the Georgian Bay. Owen Sound is located where the Niagara Escarpment meets Georgian Bay so stunning views and fresh air are standard here. We're less than 10 minutes away from three beautiful waterfalls with hiking trails, so outdoor lovers and photographers have struck gold. This is one Bruce Peninsula hotel that never disappoints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Best Western, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Best Western Inn On The Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn On The Bay Hotel Owen Sound
- Best Western Owen Sound
- Owen Sound Best Western
- Inn On The Bay
- Best Western Inn On The Bay Owen Sound, Ontario