WINNER WONDERLAND

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Muskoka Lakes, Canada
“The Whitfield is a nightmare!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband, my son and I spent a night there and ate at the restaurant. The whole experience was awful and a nightmare. The room was dirty and outdated and the waitress was as rude and lazy as they come. The burgers tasted like frozen boxed burgers and the fries were soft and not even hot yet full of grease. The food took over 40 min to arrive. The waitress got an undeserved 8 dollar tip and she gave us a rude dirty look and didn't even say thank you! We will never go there again! Waste of money!

• Visited November 2013

Stayner, Canada
“Awesome Thanksgiving Buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

New ownership this year but we had no issues with having our Thanksgiving Buffet Dinner here again this year with my family.

Visited October 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great Breakfast Spot. Lunch/Dinner is average”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Had both lunch and breakfast here while staying in the area. Really enjoyed breakfast there sitting out on the deck. Gorgeous views of Oastler Lake from there. Breakfast had a good portion and price for what was received. We also had lunch there. Was not as impressed with the lunch there as breakfast. Food was a bit cold when received. Fries could have been cooked better. Coke was very flat and undrinkable.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Toronto
“Love my stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I recently stayed here because my friend suggested it to me and I loved it. The room was nice and and cozy with a todie for view and the restaurant was charming with great food. The staff was really nice helpful and treated me nicely, this is a wonderful charming place to spend a night or two.

• Visited August 2013
“Beautiful Lake”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My family has stayed here often, the views of The lake are gorgeous. The food is good, the staff are very nice. The price was fair for the location.

• Visited September 2012