“Great View!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Parry Sound
“Great View!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

The Whitfield has a wonderful patio looking over Oastler Lake. It's and older building with home made fair that is priced right and tasty.

Just a few minutes outside of Parry Sound this spot is a fun lunch spot.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Jonny_food

Parry Sound, Ontario
“Good Value for the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

We were somewhat hesitant in staying here after reading the reviews below however we found our room to be clean, efficient and well worth the price. We had a new pillow top bed in our room ... we found management extremely helpful and more than friendly. They went out of their way to accomodate me and my wife.

Would definitely stay again at The Whitfield again.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank DAJSWB
Wasaga Beach ontario
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2011

When we first arrived it seemed a lil dingy but figured we would give it a try anyways. We stayed 2 nights. Upon arriving home I get a phone call that the brand new bed is broken . Needless to say we where shocked as we noticed nothing wrong when we left. The person who called was VERY rude and had zero customer relations skills. Trying to stiff us with a 400 bill for a "brand new" bed. There was nothing brand new in the rooms so a new bed, I doubt it. Needless to say the battle continues over this "squished mattress" springs and them wanting us to pay the bill. In my opinion I believe someone wants to redue their rooms at the price of someone else. The restaurant is always busy but the motel section is in dire need of being cleaned and updated. Make sure you bring shoes as the carpets are disgusting.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank JayDea
“My husband and I were in the parry sound...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2010

My husband and I were in the parry sound area for vacation and noticed every time we passed the whitfield restaurant it was packed so we decided to give it a try. We went in for the wing special. Wings were nice and large....service was great....and the view was gorgeous! We'll definitely be back.

Toronto, Ontario
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“rooms in need of some TLC”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2010

Situated on a beautiful lake this motel is a less then desirable stay. The more used areas such as the restaurant and bar are well taken care of. The rooms however are all old, dirty, smell bad and have an overall 80's look to them which makes it very hard coming back to this motel.

1 Thank iliketotravel06