“Numerous meals”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Parry Sound, Canada
“Numerous meals”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have eaten many times at Trapper's Choice and although not every meal has been in the very good category, most of them have been quite tasty. My favorite meal, which I save for when I want something special is not on the main menu but they do use it for their specials some days. It is a blackened pork chop with mustard creole sauce. It is very, very tasty! Just the right amount of spicy! The servings are generous and on the dinner menu a generous salad is served with a house dressing that is very flavorful. The pepper steak is also very good. Obviously we will go there again when we are looking for a place with reasonable prices and good food. The service also is excellent.

• Visited November 2013

Parry Sound, Canada
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We Live in Parry Sound and we are extremely pleased with the food, staff and atmosphere. We often take our out of town guests here as we know it will be a great experience.

• Visited October 2013
Welland, Canada
“Glad I stopped in”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Was making a trip from Niagara to Sudbury... We saw it online and decided to give it a try... Our service was excellent and the was as well.. Thank you and keep up the good work

• Visited March 2014
McDougall
“Great service”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have had breakfast at Trappers Choice a few times and it is always very good. They will do your order exactly how you like it. We always ask for well done crispy bacon and they oblige.
The waitresses are very polite and friendly and always give excellent service.
Once we went for dinner and were slightly disappointed. It was ok but certainly nothing exceptional.
Again, great service and friendly hospitality but the food was marginal and nothing to rave about.
I would highly recommend this place for breakfast and considering what the other choices are in town, it is fine for dinner as long as you are not expecting anything special.

• Visited December 2013
“It was warm. In more ways than one”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

It wad a long drive on a cold day. We weredriving from Sault Ste. Marie to Pickering. It was time to eat and we saw the highway billboard so we decided let's try Trapper's.

It was warm inside; the air, the atmosphere and indeed the staff. Cozy place.

I kept it simple and just hsd a burger and the soup of the day. Thete burger was nicely cooked with nice, fresh toppings (how do they do that november in ontario). Even better, the soup of the day was beef noodle. I didn't ask but I am quite certain this was not something they bring in by the bucket from some spplier. Soup was exceptional, like your mother would make. I would return. Next time I hope I am not driving so I can have a beer.

• Visited November 2013