“so disappointed”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Selkirk, Canada
“so disappointed”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We were travelling through Parry Sound and asked at a motel where a good place to eat would be. She recommended Trappers, Well, we tried it and would not recommend it to anyone. It was quite expensive for what we received and the food had a funny taste to it. The only good thing I can say about this place is the server was decent and helpful for the most part. I would recommend that no one eats here. Surely there are better places in town. How disappointing.

• Visited September 2012

“Friendly & delicious”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Amazing food, even better service. The staff work well as a team and they are always smiling even when they are dealing with some tough situations. The pickerel is melt in your mouth delicious and the clubhouse is made with "real" turkey. Try their wicked chicken citrus salad u won't be sorry. Alison is one of the friendliest staff aboard the trappers team, I am sorry to hear that the person had a bad experience with her. Say hi to the bubbly blonde ( Shannon ) she will be sure to brighten your day:) keep up the great work trappers girls u r all doing a fabulous job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

london
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This place is the best! Our server was Alison, and she was awesome! I had read the one review where they had bad mouthed her and thought my dining experience was going to be bad BUT she proved me wrong! I absolutely love this girl. So polite and always smiling. Not only was the service great but the food was to die for! I had the pickerel and my husband had the liver. The pickerel was moist and tasty and the liver was perfectly cooked and the sauce with it was awesome. I will definitely come back and bring others with me! Sorry for the other people who chose not to go in even though you had to wait cause it would've have been worth it!

• Visited July 2012
“You are kidding me right?”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I will just never go back to this restaurant. This is my second bad experience here. My daughter ordered waffles with strawberries. The strawberries were frozen and thawed and made the waffles soggy. Very poor quality for the money.

Parry Sound, Ontario. Canada
“Good home cooked flavour”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

A basic complete menu with good home cooked flavour, Great service and friendly atmosphere. Love being able to eat out on there covered deck with protection form the elements early in the season.

Visited April 2012