“Fun place to be”

Don Cherry's Sports Grill
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Large portions of food in the bar, quick service and friendly service couldn't ask for anything more.

1  Thank Boris2552
There are newer reviews for Don Cherry's Sports Grill

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I like this place because you guessed it I like Don Cherry and as a kid on my way up north this place was a major destination in the 90's.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I have tried this restaurant a few times and it doesn't get better. Tried take out and there was barely a pound of wings in the polystyrene container when I got home. Tried eating in and the food was cold when it got to my table. Granted it was a busy evening in the summer.

2  Thank James R
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Ok, a lot of naysayers here. Here's the deal. This restaraunt, managed by an always smiling Angie (if I owned a bar, I would hire her as my manager...PRONTO!), is a 8 of 10 in my books. The food is average, the decor is average, as an overall sports bar, 5 out of 10. BUT....what makes a good hangout? I will tell you. It's the staff. if you are a regular, they know your name walking in. And if they don't, they will know your name when you walk out. Will I return there? YES. I was made to feel comfortable there, the staff is friendly as well as the patrons. Please ignore the last comments. This place rocks! Thanks Angie for sharing a joke and a laugh with us....you rock me lady!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

The only good thing I can say was the lady who served me at the bar was very friendly & attentive. Over than that, the place needs a serious cleaning. The whole place reeks of grease. Bathrooms need serious attention. My Cobb salad was a mound of Romaine with a scattering of bits and sauce that tasted like mayo out of a bottle. Don Cherry's used to be very good but has slipped badly. Management needs to shape staff up or maybe management are the problem.. Anyways, I won't go back.

3  Thank chillwills