When we arrived, the receptionist couldn't immediately find our on-line booking, so to make up for the delay, upgraded our booking to a suite, for no extra cost. A very nice touch!
The hotel is spotlessly clean, with all the amenities one could need for a one night stay. A breakfast, though simple, is provided in the morning.
All in all, a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Inns & Suites Parry Sound, conveniently located along Highway 400 at the Bowes Street exit. Microtel fits the needs of both business and leisure travelers. The year round hotel is fully accessible with an elevator and accessible rooms. The hotel is fully non-smoking; pet friendly and with ample space for oversized vehicles and trailers on the property. Whether you are on your way or come to stay, Microtel is your place up North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Parry Sound Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Parry Sound Hotel Parry Sound
- Microtel Parry Sound
- Parry Sound Microtel
- Parry Sound Inn And Suites Ontario