we had a great time in Parry Sound and did the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame a must on your stop plus walked along the boardwalk, all suggestions from the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Inns & Suites Parry Sound, conveniently located along Highway 400 at the Bowes Street exit. Microtel fits the needs of both business and leisure travelers. The year round hotel is fully accessible with an elevator and accessible rooms. The hotel is fully non-smoking; pet friendly and with ample space for oversized vehicles and trailers on the property. Whether you are on your way or come to stay, Microtel is your place up North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parry Sound Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Parry Sound Hotel Parry Sound
- Microtel Parry Sound
- Parry Sound Microtel
- Parry Sound Inn And Suites Ontario