I was travelling for business and recently stayed at the Microtel in Parry Sound. It has a good location and I was pleased with room overall. However when I went to have a shower in the morning there was only lukewarm water no matter how long I let it run for at full hot. When I spoke to the front desk I was told rather rudely that since I had received a corporate rate no further discount would be given. Seriously.....very dissapointed would not reccomend. The Comfort Inn is right across the street and they have hot water. I would highly reccomend you stay there instead if you like hot showers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Inns & Suites Parry Sound, conveniently located along Highway 400 at the Bowes Street exit. Microtel fits the needs of both business and leisure travelers. The year round hotel is fully accessible with an elevator and accessible rooms. The hotel is fully non-smoking; pet friendly and with ample space for oversized vehicles and trailers on the property. Whether you are on your way or come to stay, Microtel is your place up North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Parry Sound Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Parry Sound Hotel Parry Sound
- Microtel Parry Sound
- Parry Sound Microtel
- Parry Sound Inn And Suites Ontario