Parry Sound Inn and Suites
Comfort Inn(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
$106
$95
Travellers Hotel(Parry Sound)
$58
$53
$66
Grand Tappattoo Resort(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
$163
$116
Bayside Inn(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
$92
Mid Town Hotel(Parry Sound)
$66
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbagelswindow seatcontinental breakfastoff the highwayroom was cleanconvenient locationbusiness tripfridge and microwavefirst floorwould stay againone night staythe ground flooreasy accessparking lotmicrotelsharistarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This should be a great hotel since it has good beds, nice linen and nice towels. Likewise breakfast is adequate and internet wifi actually works in the evenings. However it needs a serious clean and touch-up of nicks and scrarches. Edges of carpets have accumulated dust. I am not confident that the daily room service does any more than a superficial vacuum clean and tidy up. Bathrooms need a thorough clean, dusting needs to be regular, the toilet bowl needs a scrub. We saw the same piece of candy on the hallway floor for three days - it was obvious to us but not the staff who must have walked past it every hour or so. This could and should be better.

Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We spent a night in this hotel, and wished we hadn't from the get go! The room was not clean - carpets badly stained with what??, the dust on the furniture was thick, there wasn't even a lamp beside the bed, only overbed flourescent lighting resembling those used over a hospital bed. There was no more then a foot between the bed and the walls and the desk, and only one chair. However, where do you put the chair since you could only see the TV properly from lying on the bed and looking up where the TV sat on a single free-standing closet. To add to all this frustration, the toilet was plugged - when we advised the front desk of this, we were given a plunger to fix it,. No mention of anyone on site to attend to it, and so each time we needed to flush the toilet we had to plunge it. When checking out in the morning, one of the front desk staff said this happens often in this hotel. Do not stay here - we paid $103 plus tax, which should have provided a better stay then the ordeal we endured. I felt ashamed that people checking out in the morning, obviously visiting Canada from another country, would remember this hotel and think this is what Canada has to offer. Shame on the Microtel Inn in Parry Sound - for the price, you should do much better.

Room Tip: Always check Trip Advisor before staying in any hotel !
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mytravels42
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I am a travel nurse. I was assigned at Parry Sound from TO. I was supposed to stay here for a good 23 days out of 30. Room wasn't properly vacuumed. Toilet bowl has ring stain which shows that its not cleaned after every stay. Bed sheets are not changed regularly during my stay. Manager argued with me that the bed sheet was changed. She said she saw her housekeeper changed the bed sheet. Luckily, a pen mark that I accidentally made the previous night was still there. What are the chances of bed sheets having the same pen mark on the same spot if it was ever changed? I had breakfast, the multigrain bagel I had was sour. One time I checked in, I have to vacuum the room myself because they were short staffed and there were no more rooms available and I could not bear staying in a dirty room. When I demanded for a clean room the next time I checked in, manager called my employer and accused me of harassing her employees. When in the language of customer service a demand for a clean room called harassment? For the price they charged my company? It is very apparent that they do not appreciate my business. Off I go to another hotel which could treat me better.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 15travelnurse
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were disappointed with our stay at the Microtel. The room was clean and 'bland'; however, we expected a room with a minifridge since we were staying two days.
Since I was working and my husband came with me, I asked for a later departure than 11:00 a.m. so he could stay until I was finished business. Apparently, this is never given. The receptionists could be 'warmer and more customer-oriented.
I do have to travel to Parry Sound on business, almost monthly, but will try to avoid staying here.

Room Tip: There are other motels that I will try next time.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Stayed for 2 days. The hotel is near the highway and close to shops. Bathrooms are Clean, rooms are average, not that clean. Breakfast is a cold one and nothing great. If you just want a average hotel for the night, you can go for this

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family