We were disappointed with our stay at the Microtel. The room was clean and 'bland'; however, we expected a room with a minifridge since we were staying two days.
Since I was working and my husband came with me, I asked for a later departure than 11:00 a.m. so he could stay until I was finished business. Apparently, this is never given. The receptionists could be 'warmer and more customer-oriented.
I do have to travel to Parry Sound on business, almost monthly, but will try to avoid staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Inns & Suites Parry Sound, conveniently located along Highway 400 at the Bowes Street exit. Microtel fits the needs of both business and leisure travelers. The year round hotel is fully accessible with an elevator and accessible rooms. The hotel is fully non-smoking; pet friendly and with ample space for oversized vehicles and trailers on the property. Whether you are on your way or come to stay, Microtel is your place up North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Parry Sound Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Parry Sound Hotel Parry Sound
- Microtel Parry Sound
- Parry Sound Microtel
- Parry Sound Inn And Suites Ontario