We spent one night here on a quick trip to Parry Sound for an ATV tour. This hotel is an easy to find location right off the hi-way and very close to the town. It's pretty much what you would expect for the price, which is basically a stop over hotel, with nothing fancy and not much for amenities. Our rate was $109+HST and included a continental breakfast (bread, bagels, cereal, fruit, juice, tea and coffee). Service was fine, but not overly friendly and the rooms were basic, small but clean.
We would recommend a trip to the Parry Sound docks, where there is a nice restaurant called Kudos Kuisine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Inns & Suites Parry Sound, conveniently located along Highway 400 at the Bowes Street exit. Microtel fits the needs of both business and leisure travelers. The year round hotel is fully accessible with an elevator and accessible rooms. The hotel is fully non-smoking; pet friendly and with ample space for oversized vehicles and trailers on the property. Whether you are on your way or come to stay, Microtel is your place up North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Parry Sound Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Parry Sound Hotel Parry Sound
- Microtel Parry Sound
- Parry Sound Microtel
- Parry Sound Inn And Suites Ontario