Had to visit this little town for a funeral - checked in and the clerk was very friendly - it was a Sunday night so the hotel was very quiet. The room was nice! Slept ok- beds were a little harder than I like but my husband loved them. I know this is a personal opinion only. Slept in so we missed breakfast. I'd stay again! Thank you!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Inns & Suites Parry Sound, conveniently located along Highway 400 at the Bowes Street exit. Microtel fits the needs of both business and leisure travelers. The year round hotel is fully accessible with an elevator and accessible rooms. The hotel is fully non-smoking; pet friendly and with ample space for oversized vehicles and trailers on the property. Whether you are on your way or come to stay, Microtel is your place up North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Parry Sound Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Parry Sound Hotel Parry Sound
- Microtel Parry Sound
- Parry Sound Microtel
- Parry Sound Inn And Suites Ontario