“Gold nugget of a find!”
Review of Bistro by the Bay

Bistro by the Bay
Ranked #3 of 62 Restaurants in Parry Sound
Cuisines: Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hello and welcome to our Bistro By The Bay web site. We are located at 2 James Street in Parry Sound, Ontario, near the port facilities. Our "on-the-deck" dining experience provides a pleasing view of the Seguin River rapids as well as the nearby Georgian Bay port itself. Indoor seating is also available, of course. We are pleased to offer our valued customers a fine dining menu that includes shrimp and mussels in six different sauces, pickerel, salmon, stuffed chicken, stuffed pork, fall off the bone ribs, some wonderful pastas, and a variety of delicious homemade desserts. We also provide vegetarian and gluten free options.
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Dined there with the whole family to celebrate my daughter's graduation. We all tried different dishes and were all completely satisfied. The staff and atmosphere was very relaxing and intimate. Our compliments to the chef and his kitchen staff for an excellent meal! Definitely worth checking out if you're looking for for a new experience in fine dining! :-)

2  Thank Leslie S

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We enjoyed lunch in this restaurant, next to the waterfront, with outdoor seating and friendly service. The meal was excellent quality.

4  Thank SHIMRATH
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Had a banquet burger. Huge portion. Delicious homemade burger. Real cheddar.
Also tried pulled pork sliders and yummy too.
Definitely worth a visit in Port Perry.
Just a warning though, No Amex accepted here.

1  Thank TravelotSir
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My wife and I looked up the restaurant reviews and saw that Bistro by the Bay ranked first in Parry Sound. We tried it and we now agree that it is a good choice. The Bistro is quite small and was busy during this Friday lunch period. We were offered a table in the bar area or one on the heated patio. We stayed inside and although the wait for our meal was a little long, we greatly enjoyed both of our meals (pickerel and a blackened chicken sandwich). The staff was very friendly. We would not hesitate to return.

2  Thank David S
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Since two weeks I have travelled through the Georgian Bay Area and because of the good references I decided to go to this restaurant. Let me bring it to the point: I went there for dinner, had the Lake Trout and the white house wine and it was the best fish I have had so far! The staff was really friendly, although I was alone and many reservations had been made, they offered me a large table. If I will return to Parry Sound one day, I will definitely go there again.

3  Thank MirDtr