“Broad and interesting menu ....”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bistro by the Bay

Bistro by the Bay
Ranked #3 of 62 Restaurants in Parry Sound
Cuisines: Canadian, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hello and welcome to our Bistro By The Bay web site. We are located at 2 James Street in Parry Sound, Ontario, near the port facilities. Our "on-the-deck" dining experience provides a pleasing view of the Seguin River rapids as well as the nearby Georgian Bay port itself. Indoor seating is also available, of course. We are pleased to offer our valued customers a fine dining menu that includes shrimp and mussels in six different sauces, pickerel, salmon, stuffed chicken, stuffed pork, fall off the bone ribs, some wonderful pastas, and a variety of delicious homemade desserts. We also provide vegetarian and gluten free options.
Salem, VA
“Broad and interesting menu ....”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Excellent food, reasonably priced and close to tourist attractions. Fried pickerel sandwiches ,Reuben's and Greek salads were all good. Extraordinary selection of single malts the likes of which I've never experienced.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank SnowAvoiderSalem_VA

“Great dinner!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The food was amazing. We started off with the mussels in the white wine sauce it was so good! For dinner I had the fish it was done to my liking. My boyfriend had the pork which was amazing. The atmosphere was loud but we did go on the long weekend and they were packed with reservations! Which is always r great sign. I will be back for those mussels that's Forsure!

• Visited September 2013
Parry Sound, Canada
“And I don't even like fish that much”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We enjoyed another lovely dinner at Bistro by the Bay yesterday evening. The pickerel was perfectly cooked and beautifully presented, and the staff friendly and helpful, despite how busy they were. I look forward to any more visits to this restaurant.

2 Thank Geobay2013
toronto
“Great Lunch!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband, myself and another couple had a wonderful lunch here last Thursday! We sat outside on the lovely porch! The servers were all very pleasant and we also had a very nice chat with the owner (Patty). My husband and I had the halibut and chips, so good, very light batter with a very generous portion of fish! The fries were great too! If your in Parry Sound....please go and enjoy!

2 Thank luvmaui
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Good food, service can be slow at peaks”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is probably one of the more pleasant places to eat in Parry Sound...with a lovely patio and view of the harbor. Unfortunately being right across the street from the Island Queen Cruise dock means that when the Island Queen unloads, they may be swarmed with a lot of hungry people! We were lucky and arrived 15 minutes before the cruise docked. I enjoed the food, especially the local touches, such as the fresh pickerel.

1 Thank CanuckMom4937