I spent 2 days on the Fall colour drive trip. Although the colour is not that perfect, the experience is good. We arrived late at 8pm, the front staff is very nice and sweety. the lobby looks clean and cozy. the room is fresh, clean, morden. the double sized bed is a little small. The breakfast is as same as the other comfort inns, not very many choices, but still OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Comfort Inn Parry Sound is in the heart of Georgian Bay; a convenient 20 minute drive from Kilbear Provincial Park. Area attractions include the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame, Stockey Centre. Relax in our breakfast room and enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast which includes eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, breads, hot and cold cereal, juice, coffee and tea. All bedrooms have a 32in flat screen television, free wireless internet, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and board. Rooms have either one king bed, two double beds or one queen bed. Ground floor rooms have patio door access. This hotel is 100% smoke free and pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Parry Sound
- Comfort Inn Parry Sound, Ontario
- Parry Sound Comfort Inn