Mid Town Hotel
$72
Chalet Rosemarie(Nobel)(Great Value!)
$123
$91
Town & Country Motel(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
$82
Orbitz.com
Comfort Inn(Parry Sound)
$125
  • Beachfront
Harmony Outdoor Inn(Parry Sound)
Travellers Hotel(Parry Sound)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Do not get room 204, as it was infestated with lice. I beleive it was only our room, though one can only hope. Luckily, my husband had caught a a live one, or else they wouldn't have compensated for our troubles. I had a long and sleepless night, as the lice kept on coming back for more. We used the compensation to buy some temporary new clothes at a nearby walmart, plus 1 for location

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Peiwei W
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Okay, the low price had me scared because I stayed there before. But they've made improvements. I enjoyed the bed and the shower was strong and hot. The walls were painted and the carpet seemed new. The problems I had were your common problems. The soap and shampoo offerings were lacking. The window was cracked. There was a club attached to the building that was playing thumpy music, but it never distracted me. I was pleasantly surprised and they've improved.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rhenium769
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Mother & Daughter researching our family history in Depot Harbour & in Parry Sound. We brought our dogs with us to this very reasonably priced pet friendly establishment.
The room was clean, bathroom had been totally redone, beds were excellent & pillows just the right size. We were NOT LOOKING for a place with all BELLS & WHISTLES & the MId Town Hotel filled all our criteria for this trip and YES we would stay here again as we have more research to do.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Carmen R
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I took my daughter to Parry Sound, Ontario, for 4 days in 2010. When I booked the hotel I was truthfully expecting a somewhat rundown place. The rate was cheap, hard to believe. However, when we arrived (by train at 5:30 in the morning) the family running the hotel were very polite and actually opened the room for us long before check in time of 3pm. The room was very clean and comfortable. Free wifi, walking distance to the beach and many shops, and yes, although the continental breakfast was not to our taste 3 days in a row, we were able to walk around the corner to a good restaraunt for breakfast. I had a very enjoyable stay there.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank toonlady
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Our room smelled of old smoke even though they claimed it was non smoking. Everything including the bathroom was old, paint chipping off the doors. You get what you pay for rings true here. Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends