“ok”

Victoria Rose Tea Room
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Went here last year actually, when in town. We went during one of their "murder mystery nights". The entertainment was good and enjoyable, but the food was a big disappointment. The appetizers were clearly from a box and deep fried, the soup was too sugary, and the main was uninspired and plated as though my grandmother put it on the plate on a Sunday night. The decor is dated. The service was very nice though, and the tea was good a hot.

1  Thank Ryan M

Reviewed November 9, 2011

I have been to Victoria Rose many times and every time is an amazing experience. The attention to detail is exceptional and the food is the best in town. The home made soup tastes like it is made by angles. Do not pass an opportunity to eat here.

1  Thank peggy s
Reviewed August 4, 2011

My husband and I went here one Friday night for their six course meal. It was amazing. Each course was delicious, but the carrot soup really sticks out as being the best. It was a little pricey, but we have always wanted to go back. Very nice atmosphere and the lady that owns the place and cooks was very friendly.

Reviewed August 8, 2010

I had reserved ahead of course and noted it was my wife's birthday , so they put us in the quieter area upstairs right against the wood stove (electric facsimile). Our server, Laura was excellent, beautiful and blonde and on her advice we got the following:
2 carrot & herb soup with hot butter scone
orange/poppy seed salad with chicken feta wrap
Greek salad on pasta with Swiss and tomato quiche
ginger puff & cream (free with candle for birthday)
Fruit Pavlova
Victoria rose special tea, Rooibos tea

1  Thank MikeBC23