“Perfect in town escape”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect in town escape”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to try this place. Food and service was excellent! Will definitely be back again soon! Great place in Pembroke

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Avery M

Pembroke, Canada
“I'll be back!!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We had been wanting to try this restaurant for quite awhile and were so happy we did! The place was packed and the jazz trio was playing. We had an amazing meal with great service!!! We will definetely be back!!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank BonnieSchmidt
Vancouver, Canada
“Fun place with nice decor”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is a place that has the requisites to be successful - the food is great, the service was good, and we had no complaints. However, it was confusing to me as to why there was basically no one in there... I enjoyed myself though, and I suggest you try the steakettes with bacon, and the meat and cheese platter. I would definitely return!

• Visited July 2014
6 Thank FlavourSeeker
Pembroke, Canada
“Best atmosphere in town”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Excellent service (thanks Billy) and even better food. If you are in town and looking for a nibble or a beer - this is the spot. This was our first visit but not our last.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank James R
Pembroke, Ontario
“Good food good friends”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is a tapas restaurant with a fun spin on the original tasty treats I have had in Spain and the entertainment was of exceptional quality.

• Visited January 2014