“Fantastic food for a great price.”

New Star Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 74 Restaurants in Pembroke
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: New Star Restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine, and provides a wide variety of menu options. Perfect for large groups and family, New Star Restaurant supplies daily lunch and dinner buffet. Take out is also offered alongside delivery. With excellent service, New Star Restaurant is surely the place to be for local Chinese cuisine. We are fully licensed.
Palmer Rapids
“Fantastic food for a great price.”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Great selection of food. Caters wonderfully to families with young children. Great staff. Only place we go to when we are in pembroke. Would recommend to anyone.

1 Thank Chudder

“we miss cresent gardens SOOOOO much!!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

terrible place overall. he raises the prices every year for one!! most of the time the food is so salty or tasteless. and I honestly thought coming from cresent gardens, I thought YES they'll still have the world's best rice again, but NO WAY it sucks!! I liked when it was the emperor instead, much better food! then once I got a hair in my food, told the manager and he did absolutely NOTHING about!!, then got a 2nd hair 2 mins later!! no discount, nothing, just said oh sorry, wow. johnny should be reported for none of his cooks wear no hairnets at all!!

Thank plaied3 .
Ottawa, Canada
“Buffet Lunch”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very complete Chinese buffet. Buffet dishes replenished quickly . Good value for money. The service was prompt and courteous. Only negative was no draft beer.

1 Thank buzzfuz
Belleville, Canada
“Really good food for a small town place”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I regularly stay in Pembroke on Business. This was the first time I had food from here,( I used delivery, not dine in) and I was pleasantly surprised.
The delivery time was fine, and the guy seemed to feel bad and apologized for being tardy but in my opinion he wasn't late at all.
And the food was really really good. Mixed Vegetables were perfectly cooked and amazing variety, not just the usual. General Tsao chicken was also very good.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank John B
“Lunch rudeness”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I went in for lunch today and had a vet RUDE waitress who was Chinese, she has a very terrible sense of humor, was not pleasant at ALL, after I had been seated I had wished I sat in the other section with the other lady, she was pleasant, smiling very friendly, and very enthusiastic :) It's a same that the Chinese people treat the Caucasian people who work there like that she was all round very rude to us, other customers and the other waitress! I will be back but will make sure not to sit in that woman's section

• Visited October 2013