My husband and I sought out this establishment after being on the road for over 24 hrs with no sleep. It was the last place in Pembroke with a vacancy, and I had recently had foot surgery, we were desperate. The "cottage" we were charged $145 for a one night stay was the most filthy, appalling, accommodation we have ever seen. It reeked of cigarette smoke, mold and dirt. We could not possibly stay. When my husband went to return our keys five minutes after paying the owner refused to refund our money and slammed the door in his face!!! I was beside myself in tears. What a horrible person and a horrible place!
- Also Known As:
- Copeland Champlain Motor Inn Pembroke, Ontario