“It was decent”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Montana's BBQ & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 460 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My overall experience with this restaurant was o.k. I just find it could get quite noisy for a dinner conversation. There should be an area for kids to run around and make noise. Or, it would be a good idea to group all the patrons with young children together. I find having children running around and screaming at the next table while trying to enjoy the food is a bit annoying. The service was good and the food was o.k. I would go back again but will ask for a table away from noisy families.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Service was good and friendly but unfortunately I had a burger, appetizer shrimp and the squid which was very good. whether the combination of the food I ordered or the burger not sure I had to suffer for two days after with severe diarrhea and vomiting, will I ever go again not sure I will be scared.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Service was very good. Been there several times. Food is overall good, steaks are a little on the tough side.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I met two friends for lunch on December 29, 2013. We had decent food, I ordered the Beef Brisket/Caesar Salad, my friends both ordered burgers. A good place to meet friends for a quick lunch. We all had the 34 ounce Man Mug Beer, domestic beer for $8, the 34 oz is equivalent to about 3 average beers, not bad. The food was quite good and the service was pleasant. My friends ordered the fresh cookie with ice cream for dessert, I couldn't get that far as the lunch portion was sufficient. Montana is a steakhouse with all kinds of option but we wanted to keep it light so my Beef Brisket was excellent. This restaurant is located next to the movie theatre complex next to Highway 7 & Yonge.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I joined my son for a dinner in this nice restaurant ,it start by this big smile manager with this very kind host that direct us to a table that i asked to be quite area ,it was 10 minutes from my coming and the restaurant has no place for any body and line up at the entrance .the timing to receive your order is perfect in spite of all those peoples ,food came fast after couple of nice drinks and you can get the advise from the host to tell you what is the most asked food ,food are fresh delicious,very good amount and the best of every thing is this smile on those peoples working there which never disappear in spite of all this crowds ,go and try mixed chicken and meat fajheta and also full ribs with BBQ sous ,one coars light very cold fresh ,you will never regret. go and try it is this one at MAJOR Mackenzie and high way 404 in canadian tire plaza ,go with your family and I am sure you will never forget this dinner or lunch ENJOY.sorry we have no time to take pictures as food is very delicious :-) .